Charmingly Mismatched Pattern
When our daughter was younger, one of her favorite stores was Little Miss Matched. Strange color combinations that somehow all worked together, socks sold in odd numbers with matching colors but mismatched patterns – it was such a cute shop with a cute idea. So when I was organizing all the mini 12-yarn skeins an idea came to me. A Charmingly Mismatched set using two very different variegated skeins paired with a solid to unite them.
Mitts - 8” circumference x 8” long – fits medium woman’s hand loosely
Hat - fits up to 22” circumference
Both are easy to adjust by adding or subtracting rows
US-10 (6 mm) 16” circular needles
US-8 (5 mm) 16” circular needles and double points for the top of the hand the thumbs on the mitts
15 sts x 20 rows = 4” in stockinette stitch on US-10 needles
Cast On, Knit, Purl, Knit 2 stitches together, Knit into the front & back, Knit or Purl through the back loop, Bind Off
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards. You can also use Paypal to place your order.
1.1. WHAT IF I HAVE TROUBLE WITH THE PAYMENT UPON CHECKOUT OR I DON'T WANT TO DO IT ONLINE?
No problem, you can call us at +1 949-532-9511. We will be happy to take your order on the phone.
1.2. MY PAYMENT DID NOT GO THROUGH. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
If your checkout didn’t work and you don't receive an automated order confirmation email from HAPPY SKEINS, your order did not go through. There are several reasons that could have caused this.
Please send us an email to hello@HappySkeins.com or call us at +1 949-532-9511 if you are having issues checking out.
1.3. ARE MY ONLINE PAYMENTS SECURE WITH HAPPY SKEINS?
Yes we use only the most secure payment processing possible. Your payment information is never stored on our site after it is processed which reduces the chance for fraud or a data breach!
2. WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU OFFER?
All orders are shipped with tracking and most orders will be shipped in 2-3 business days.
International orders are shipped via USPS Air Mail or Global Priority. The cost of shipping will vary according to the destination and weight of the package. We charge for an estimated postage plus handling fee.
2.1. I'M IN A RUSH. IS THERE ANY WAY TO RECEIVE MY ORDER FASTER?
If you need your order more quickly, please send us an email o hello@HappySkeins.com or call us at +1 949-532-9511.
Express Shipping outside the US: Please send us an email and ask for the Express Shipping Fee if your order is being shipped outside of the US.
3. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- Any item can be returned until 30 days after the purchase date. No questions asked. Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Items on sale are final. They cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you have received the wrong item or color, please contact us within 30 calendar days from the date of shipment. Once we have received your return and all of our return requirements have been met, we will ship the correct item at no additional cost.
- Returns are not accepted after 30 calendar days from the date of shipment.
- If the item you are returning appears to be used or damaged, we cannot accept it.
- Items must be in the original and labeled condition.
- Shipping cost is not refundable on correctly filled orders.
Return Address: (Please contact us before returning you items)
• HAPPY SKEINS
• 1555 S Val Vista Dr #116
• AZ 85296
Please be sure to include a copy of your receipt.
If you are exchanging an item for another item, let us know what you would like to have in exchange. Please note that exchange items are a new order and will have its own shipping charge.
4. DO YOU FULLY RESPECT MY PRIVACY AS A CUSTOMER?
Yes! HAPPY SKEINS will never share or sell your private personal information.
5. I'M A BLOGGER AND WOULD LIKE TO REVIEW ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS. IS THAT POSSIBLE?
We love working with fellow knitters. Reach out to us at hello@HappySkeins.com or call us at +1 949-532-9511 for more details.